Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello world!

Hi fellow bloggers. This is my first foray into the world of blogging so, don't flame me too badly!

I suppose a little about myself wouldn't be remiss. I am a 42-yr old female who is 1 year away from retirement. No, don't be jealous already! This is retirement from the first career only. I plan on beginning a new one as soon as my degree is completed. My tentative field of "expertise" is accounting. I don't even know how that degree plan was chosen. I was headed down the track of business administration and became so enamoured of my first accounting class that I changed my degree plan without a second thought.

I would appreciate your thoughts on my road to the future. And those that would like to discuss their own future endeavors I encourage discussion.

Until then toodles....and tell me what what you have in mind?









Custom Search

No comments: